“Indirect heating of the brine solution is achieved by means of adding steam in the shell-tube heat-exchanger. The temperature of the brine solution is automatically controlled.
Forming and cutting of cheese cakes can be performed manually or automatically, depending on the molding device type.
The automated forming device is controlled by means of a programmable controller. Working parts are put in motion by pneumatically driven cylinders.
The machine can be custom made based on client needs and requirements
Type АFК50 AFK1
- Capacity in case of cheese cake weight of 9 kg: 500kg/h (АFК50) – 1000kg/h (AFK1)
- Installed capacity: 1,67kW (АFК50) – 2,90kW (AFK1)
AFК2 is a part of molding unit series of capacity, reaching up to 2000 kg/h.
Its main features are:
- curds are being cut and fed into the vat by means of a belt conveyor
- separate tub for brine solution preparation
- automated salt dosage device
- automated cheese cake molding device
- lead-out of molded cheese cakes by means of a belt conveyor